CODE OF CONDUCT
- You are requested to adhere to the highest standards of conduct at all times and so are those who we introduce you to.
- We ask that all our members behave appropriately, respectfully and courteously in all dealings with other members and with members of staff at the agency, whether in person, by phone, text or email. This includes the avoidance of any conduct which could be considered discourteous, intimidating or humiliating to others, damages the good name of the introductions agency or the well-being of its staff or its members.
- We take the privacy of all our members very seriously. Our profiles are strictly confidential and therefore we require all members not to show profiles received from us to any other person, member or non-member of this agency and nor should members discuss others that they have met through us without the permission of the other individual concerned. Any breach of this rule can result in a termination of your membership with us.
- You must be single, widowed, divorced or permanently separated – if you cease to be so during the course of your membership it is your responsibility to let us know so that you are no longer available to receive profiles.
- You must inform us of any relationship started during your membership through or outside the agency. We will suspend your service but you can return and complete your membership in accordance with your terms and conditions of membership.
- All information you supply to us must be accurate and not misleading. We will assume no relevant information has been withheld during your consultation and during your membership. If contrary information is received your membership may be terminated.
- You must have declared at interview if you have any criminal convictions, received a police caution or been denied membership of any other personal introductions agency. We do not accept membership applications from anyone with a criminal record.